Have a lot of hair and need to make some money? Selling your hair might be the solution. Human hair is used to make the best wigs and hair extensions, so healthy hair is always in demand. It’s also relatively simple to sell online.
If you’re constantly getting compliments on your long hair, you should consider selling it. To the right buyer, it could be worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Do you think you have the kind of hair that consumers are looking for? This is how you should go about selling it.
What do hair buyers want to see?
Buyers prefer thick, healthy “virgin” hair that is at least 10 inches long. They don’t want hair that has been dyed, bleached, permed, cut into layers, or exposed to heat (hot irons, hairdryers, straighteners, and so on). If you smoke or drink, they don’t want your hair either. Daily washed hair is also unappealing. It causes your hair to become dull and increases the likelihood of split ends.
Also, check these social sites that pay to be social
What is the Best Way to Sell Your Hair on the Internet?
1.Select a listing website.
There are many websites dedicated to selling hair. Take some time to examine each one to see which one would work best for you. Here are a few to think about. Rather than charging you a commission, they all charge a one-time listing fee. That’s really the best way to go;
BuyandSellHair is a website where you can buy and sell hair.
OnlineHairAffair is a website dedicated to all things related to hair.
HairSellOn is a website where you can sell your hair.
2. Write up your list.
Include several high-quality photographs that accurately represent the color, length, and thickness of your hair, as well as a good description of its condition, to improve your chances of a sale. A few points to consider;
–The length of your hair (or the length you’re willing to offer)
– Details about your hair’s color and texture (Is it thick? thin? straight? curly? a different color?)
– Details about your hair-care routine (How often do you shampoo and condition your hair? What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use for your hair? Do you use any kind of hair styling products? Is that a hairdryer? Irons for curling? Straighteners, perhaps? Do you dye or bleach your hair?
Specifics about your way of life (Do you smoke?, Do you eat a balanced diet?
– Keep in mind that your listing should be used to promote the well-being and attractiveness of your hair, so try to show that your hair is special.
3. Decide on an asking price.
To calculate a fair market value for your hair, look at other listings (both existing and completed). If you don’t compare your hair to similar listings, you might not get an accurate estimate. (Prices in the hundreds to thousands of dollars are common.) Not sure how much to sell your hair for, or really want to know how much it’s worth right now? Use this hair price calculator to find out.
4. Make money.
Cut and ship your hair according to the buyer’s specifications if you’ve reached an agreement with a buyer. Braid your hair and secure both ends with hair bands to prevent tangles during transportation. For your safety, do not send your hair until you have received full payment (usually handled through PayPal). Consider adding delivery confirmation and insurance to your order. So that If your package is lost in the mail, you will be reimbursed by the post office.
You may also like these apps that pay cryptocurrency
1. It’s best to keep your identity secret when selling something online. If your email address includes your name, avoid using your full name in your listing and consider setting up a separate email address to handle questions from prospective buyers.
2. Longer hair is more valuable. If you want to sell yours, you should consider growing it out first.
3. Wait until you’ve made a sale before cutting your hair (and have received the funds). The buyer may specify how the hair should be handled.
4. If you can’t find a buyer for your hair, consider donating it to charity instead. Wigs for children with medical hair loss are made by Little Princess, and wigs for cancer patients are made by Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
Please don’t contact me asking if I’m interested in buying your hair because I’m not a hair buyer. If you want to sell your hair, you should look at the websites listed above.